You better have something good coming with this new rank system
Otherwise this ######### ain't worth it, not like it ever was anyways lol.
Otherwise this ######### ain't worth it, not like it ever was anyways lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I doubt it
You mean the rank system that's not a ranked system but alleviates the issues of rank 20s and rank 1s in the same lobby?
I'm pretty sure it did its job. Only recently have I seen such mismatched games. And they're still usually not more than 8 ranks away.
So I think the "ranking" system in place is fine, but being able to purposefully de pip, and having it sp easy to pip up, makes it seem like it does nothing.
Also, no more picture signature?