i want 1920x1080 black bars support for my ultrawide please

i'm tired of changing my base resolution every time i start the game

why god can't i pick the 1920x1080 resolution? I WANT THE BLACK BARS

its 2019

Comments

  • Agreed, I don't care if they won't expand the field of view but atleast give us the option to not play with a zoomed in screen.

  • This game has graphics in comparison to OG Wizard 101 and you think theyll support ultra wide anytime soon; despite the large number of more important issues that need fixing?

  • @Kagrenac said:

    This game has graphics in comparison to OG Wizard 101 and you think theyll support ultra wide anytime soon; despite the large number of more important issues that need fixing?

    Considering playing the game on an ultrawide monitor currently sucks I'd classify that as more important then any other balance issues.

  • Yeah just created a thread asking about this and got no response. So yeah I too hate how this game looks in ultrawide. I hope they support it or like other said to give us the black bars.

  • we want blackbars

    ULTRAWIDE LIVES MATTER!

  • You kinda can do it by yourself by changing some values in GameUserSettings.ini

  • Google searching would say otherwise. Provide those ini values, my bro! Would love to not have to change my desktop resolution every time I want to play this.

  • i'm tired of changing my base resolution every time i start the game why god can't i pick the 1920x1080 resolution? I WANT THE BLACK BARS its 2019

    We still dont have proper graphic options. And DBD even started as a PC game and wasnt just ported from console. Even Monster hunter world who was ported from console is famous for the bad graphic options, but DBD is a whole new level


    @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    You kinda can do it by yourself by changing some values in GameUserSettings.ini

    You know how absurd that is and even by taking such drastic ways, you still cant change stuff you should be able to