Can we get a known issues thread?
Seriously, why is there no pinned thread here about all the known issues/bugs when an update goes live. Just knowing and having an answer on bugs would put so many people at ease rather than sitting in the dark or flooding the forums in hopes for a reply.
The amount of Spirit nerf, Entity blocking not working and matchmaking threads is insane but there's not a lot of answers. At least this way people can see if what they experience has been seen or answered.
Comments
Thank you!
Was thinking the same when I posted a Bug in the Bug Report-section. It is a known bug, but I could not know.
Basically a Thread should include all the known Bugs and Issues as you said, but also things that might be strange (especially for new players), but are not a Bug.
The devs used to do livestreams addressing stuff like this. Now they only do it for 'important' updates. I'm getting sick from the lack of communication.