An entire team of unskilled nooblets who pallet loop...

I wish I could say I was pissed off to no end(that would make them squee with joy) But I'm just annoyed. Annoyed that I have to deal with noobs who rely on an exploit to win rather than skillfully lose me and HELL they had the PERFECT MAP to do it on, coldwind farm! You can lose a killer skillfully in those cornfields with damn near ease! But what do they do? Run in circles around every pallet they can find.


I just wish these ######### morons would git gud and stop relying on an exploit to win and yes, I am 100% expecting the morons to flood in and scream: "IT'S NOT AN EXPLOIT!"

And to that I say:

Do not bother posting. We BOTH KNOW whatever you say is a bunch of BS in order to attempt to defend what is commonly known as an exploit.(But I now you will anyways, you can't resist the urge to defend your core unskilled defense instead of learning to lose the killer like a skilled survivor would.)

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Looping? An exploit? HAH. Yeah if they don't run in a straight line and drop the pallets the moment they reach them, it's an exploit. Efficient use of pallets? Nah. That's exploiting.

  • You cannot open a thread and tell people who may disagree with you they are not allowed to comment on your thread. This is a open discussion board.

    Btw. don't bypass the profanity filter.