i mean ok. This has been going on for 2 days now. cool
Is it equally bad on the killer side?
Probably not many players in Russia.
Fake copies of Windows 10. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Lol imagine at the end of 55 minutes when the killer decides to dodge the lobby anyway.
U live in a cavern or what
@Evie said:For me it is always <1 minute.
@Evie said:
For me it is always <1 minute.
Same
How bad is it on killer?
I thought the new system should help equalize the waiting times... lul
@Master
For me it's the same as survivor <1 minute
I'm so sorry, I know it's terrible, but when I saw it - I laughed! I laughed, cause I never expected to see 55 minutes!
It's terrible though, I'm sorry this is happening!
Right now for me
Survivors <1 min
Killers 3 min
I guess it depends on where you live.
Dont forget, Thats just to find a lobby. What about when you load in and are the only survivor.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Is it equally bad on the killer side?
Probably not many players in Russia.
Fake copies of Windows 10. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
Lol imagine at the end of 55 minutes when the killer decides to dodge the lobby anyway.
U live in a cavern or what
Same
How bad is it on killer?
I thought the new system should help equalize the waiting times... lul
@Master
For me it's the same as survivor <1 minute
I'm so sorry, I know it's terrible, but when I saw it - I laughed! I laughed, cause I never expected to see 55 minutes!
It's terrible though, I'm sorry this is happening!
Right now for me
Survivors <1 min
Killers 3 min
I guess it depends on where you live.
Dont forget, Thats just to find a lobby. What about when you load in and are the only survivor.