Where's Wild Bill?
I've been playing for about a year and a half and have yet to see Bill Overbeck in a match. Are his perks that bad? Is he even worth investing time in or is it just luck of the draw that he doesn't appear?
I've been playing for about a year and a half and have yet to see Bill Overbeck in a match. Are his perks that bad? Is he even worth investing time in or is it just luck of the draw that he doesn't appear?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You play on PC right?
No...PS4. is he only available on PC?
Yep he is a pc only character but we still have his perks which are Borrowed, Unbreakable and idk the last one.
That was an easy one...thx
I play on Xbox but I still see him...
...in the tears of every survivor.
Now I want a Buffalo Bill Killer.
Pretty much just acts as a survivor but throws other female survivors down a well.
That sounds too damn cool!!