mod plz delete this double post thread.

Ignore this post, its a double post.

Comments

  • Did you try and mind game the loops? If so and they kept failing, then I think it you who is unskilled. Don't think of this as a bad thing, just practice mind games more. This doesn't completely expel their ability to loop, but it does help.

    Mind games are the way to go with loops.

    (Or just bloodlust if you really can't catch them out)

  • Abandon chase, not much else to do about it unfortunately.

    I really, really wish though devs changed killers' collision size to be the same as a survivors'. BUT. Think about this: it would also make bodyblocking impossible or at least much harder. Corners, basement, vaults: we'd lose an important tool.

  • Well, the the other post was closed, so I am here to LOL at your complaint about looping. It's here to stay, and is this games meta.