Can someone please answer this for me I'm confused.
How come the killer side takes longer to find a game? Is it because survivors are trying out the new killer? I'm just making sure thats all it is. And plz be nice and no hate plz. THX....
How come the killer side takes longer to find a game? Is it because survivors are trying out the new killer? I'm just making sure thats all it is. And plz be nice and no hate plz. THX....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be that or it could be new match making. I honestly haven't seen the new killer much. Most of the killers have seen are grinding bloodpoints.
I'm not scared. I like the new match making. I'm just wondering way it takes long for killers to find a game sometimes.
@Evie Ahem too soon and too on the nose. Handle it by going the other way like others have.
?
@jackkn12 nothing to do with your post. Your good. Give the chapter a little time to run its course and lobbies hopefully will be back to what they were.
I should have said it this way. It's only sometimes I get long wait's but other times I get fast lobbys.
Ok thanks:)
Idk tbh but now at least i know approximately how many minutes i have to wait if i want to play, i dont understand why someone hate this new quality of life update
@xChrisx I like it too but you cant please everyone.
I like the update too:)
@jackkn12 a few bugs but that happens with every single patch.
I know it will get fixed soon:)
Same though, when playing as killer the wait is usually around 7 minutes.
As survivor it always says < 1 minutes.