Too hard to pip as killer
I'm only rank 14 since I don't play killer alot and the rank reset, but I'm getting several "ruthless killer" with no pips. Can't pip unless I get merciless? Geez, this isn't even green ranks.
I'm only rank 14 since I don't play killer alot and the rank reset, but I'm getting several "ruthless killer" with no pips. Can't pip unless I get merciless? Geez, this isn't even green ranks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You must be joking. I've been 2-pipping.
I wish I was.
Disgraceful Defeat = -2 pips
Entity Displeased = -1 pip
Brutal Killer = 0 pips
Ruthless Killer = +1 pip
Merciless Killer = +2 pips
thats how it should work. your case seems like abug to me.