Pitch for some new Dead by Daylight merchandise.

We have so many maps in Dead by Daylight that we could actually release a Dead by Daylight version of the popular property trading board game: Monopoly.

Monopoly and Dead by Daylight can both have drawn-out games where players are obsessed with profits so they are a perfect fit.

I imagine that if the community works together we can decide on what maps should go on which spaces.

Comments

  • I agree with this, but we need a legion mask in the dbd store

  • @Hoodied said:

    I agree with this, but we need a legion mask in the dbd store

    They could also have Medkit or Toolbox Lunchboxes, or Flashlight Thermoses.

    'Course they could also just be normal flashlights too.

  • I personally want plushies or action figures. I want to make the killers have an all out war!!! And plushies would be fun, well, just cause they're plushies

  • I made a DbD board in Monopoly Plus.

  • @Hoodied said:

    @A_Crow Lemme see this

    I'll take some screenshots when I can.

  • It doesn't let you change very much but this is what it looks like:

    4f41954f-7667-4281-9acb-531879876435.PNG


    3308acb7-57ad-4e40-9581-68b4b2f91609.PNG


  • Okay everyone, I've got a new pitch:

    Dead by Daylight, Poker Night at the Inventory style. (since Tell Tale Games died making a Minecraft Game).

  • @Peasant said:

    Okay everyone, I've got a new pitch:

    Dead by Daylight, Poker Night at the Inventory style. (since Tell Tale Games died making a Minecraft Game).

    To Elaborate on what I mean:

    The Game's props could be:

    Auric Cells = Chips (White, Red, Blue, Green , Iridescent)

    The first deck could have:

    Suit of Spades = Killers (King is Trapper, Queen is Nurse, Jack is Hillbilly)

    Suit of Clubs = Killers (King is Wraith, Queen is Huntress, Jack is Frank)

    Suit of Diamonds = Survivors (King is David, Queen is Jane, Jack is Ace)

    Suit of Hearts Survivors (King is Dwight, Queen is Meg, Jack is Jake)

    Jokers are always Clown, just in a different cosmetic for each suit.

    Just have some killers or survivors or both play with game related decks and as a neat twist just have a handful of unique cosmetics that can be unlocked through this game only.

    What do you think?

  • Looks like we've got some new upcoming merch bois!!!

    Screenshot_20190328-115320_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20190328-115334_Twitter.jpg

    Got them from Paulie Esther on Twitter