For those who main Dwight

Do you play him because you really like him or because he is the most meme character of the game?

I'm just curious.

Comments

  • Mixture of both. And hes making killers extremely tilted, especially with the bald head skin. Tilt is good to force mistakes of the killer.

  • He was considered the weakest character out of the bunch at release, that's why I played him and stuck with him. I only play default outfit Dwight, if I play survivor.

  • I mained Killer for a month after I got the game then decided to play Survivor for a while.

    Didn’t expect to enjoy it so much, then suddenly my Dwight was level 50.

    Basically I just went straight in without bothering to do or change anything for my Survivor, didn’t bother selecting perks or selecting any other character. Just went Dwight and played.

    I play both roles about the same now.

    I mained Dwight until Shattered Bloodlines dropped and now I play Adam with a dark coat because camo.

  • I main a few characters(and he’s one of them), mostly I just like his cosmetics

  • Also to those who main Dwight...

    IF I DON't SEE YOU RUNNING HEAD ON AND TRYING TO USE IT IM FACE CAMPING YOU.... not really but im gonna be mildly upset >:c

  • I don't main him, Nea is forever my main. However I intend to level up,and play Dwight solely because of his Pizza Delivery cosmetics :P

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    I don't main him, Nea is forever my main. However I intend to level up,and play Dwight solely because of his Pizza Delivery cosmetics :P

    Nea has the best outfits and I like her Night out head. I am usually playing her and Kate.

  • I main him cause he reminds me of me in a strange way

  • I main him because I really like him. His back story is inspiring to me because it shows that despite the down trodden past he has had he can still rise up as the leader of the group. The inner strength comes out in the face of danger. Dwight is the little engine that could.

    I love his cosmetics. His general geeky look. His voice is awesome. Some of the sounds he makes when gets hit are hilarious; Whoa ho ho!!!!

    Dwight will always be my main.

  • I main Dwight as my male survivor because he's precious and his cowardly disposition makes me wanna protect him (even if my playstyle completely contradicts this)

    And, in my opinion, feel like hes the most likely gay guy of the group and theres a little self-projection I guess

  • I picked Dwight first because no one else in my group wanted to, and I was always a sucker for using the more 'default' survivor. Coincidentally which is why I chose to play as Trapper in the beginning.

    Dwight is the kind of person who I can see a lot of myself in. I also wanted to give Dwight a chance to be seen as more then a meme, I wanted him to be seen as a hero.

    Which is why in solo I run the 'Everyone Needs a Hero' Build (got the idea from a Youtuber, works pretty well if the survivor allows you to help them).

    We'll Make It

    Bond

    Dead Hard (would be Sprint Burt or Lithe but I have neither)

    Borrowed Time

    Along with a insta heal med kit. And no, I can't run Head On cause I am wasting my shards on The Plague. So there's that .-.