I have a question.
When does dedicated servers get released is there a date? I know they said something about it in spring so now that it's spring is there any more information on when it gets added? Also when it does get added what do you think will be added? I hope it fixes players that DC from games.
Comments
I hope it adds some sort of punishment to leavers.
Summer.
Summer? I thought they said spring
We're did you hear this info? Last time I heard they said dedicated servers are coming In spring did they change there minds for summer?
They said Summer when they announced it at the game awards.
Dedicated servers are supposed to come out in Summer, that's their target season according to @not_Queen. However, things can change due to technical problems and setbacks so just be patient, they are coming sooner or later. Besides, I literally cannot wait to connect to an actual sever than to get stuck with McDonald's WIFI killers.
Oh opps my mistake lol sorry about that anyways what do you hope gets added with it?
Ikr
Will it prevent survivors from DC from the game?
That seems to be a big issue.
That I hope it fixes