The Plague's camera is too high
She's just too tall for first person. A survivor can run at you and you'll completely lose sight of them, due to the camera being so high.
She's just too tall for first person. A survivor can run at you and you'll completely lose sight of them, due to the camera being so high.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Look down?
That doesn't help. The POV can only see so much.
Have you experienced the Plague vomiting out of her chest? Because I have.
No, I have not. Though, weird visual effects I saw were when I was running No Mither. When she puked on me, the sickness effect that's supposed to surround your screen wasn't rendered. Looked like someone covered my monitor in green post-it slips. Made running from her a nightmare :P