sound effect when falling
I noticed they added a new sound effect when a survivor jumps/falls off a roof you make a sound while freefalling. Anyone else noticed that too?
I noticed they added a new sound effect when a survivor jumps/falls off a roof you make a sound while freefalling. Anyone else noticed that too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've noticed it, too. They make like a gasping noise and then their grunt. I'm not sure if it's intended or a bug, though.
I think I may have noticed this. I heard what I believed to be a survivor falling, but they didn't actually reach the ground until a moment later.
I guess this sound was even when the game was launched. And now they re-added.
Yeah it was added in the ptb.
I noticed it on my last match..a Meg jumped down next to me...gave me a scare
Yep, first match since the new update and I notice Feng sorta screamed whenever falling from a high place. it's an weird addition, but OK. 😶
Definitely, Feng makes a loud squeal like she just hopped off a cliff, even though I only walked off the second step. It's weird and I don't want to give position away halfway across the map just for hopping down a slight drop that doesn't even cause a stun.
yeah well i guess we just all have to accept these weird changes and bugs.
i think they are funny