Ok im done with this console bullshit

Oh hey, What? 
No salty console player here, clicked on the title to see the discussion huh. Nah im cool. Lets talk about What matters:
Why TF exists someone that uses bitter murmur and distressing? These are soo useless

Comments

  • Btw is someone excited about de trappyboi rework?
  • Bitter murmur is getting a huge buff in the midchapter patch so it let's you see their aura every time a gen is completed and when the gates are powered. Distressing is for doc and BP farmers.
  • Cetren said:
    Bitter murmur is getting a huge buff in the midchapter patch so it let's you see their aura every time a gen is completed and when the gates are powered. Distressing is for doc and BP farmers.
    Holy, actually these changes on the killer perks are good
  • I use Distressing on my Huntress cause the lullaby is so huge it the increased TR doesnt matter anyway.
  • Cetren said:
    Bitter murmur is getting a huge buff in the midchapter patch so it let's you see their aura every time a gen is completed and when the gates are powered. Distressing is for doc and BP farmers.
         I like to use Distressing on The Pig, Wraith- and well... really just about every Killer sometimes. But that’s just me! 
         The buffs to Dark Sense and Bitter Murmer seem a little too strong at five seconds after each generator is finished (and with respective proximity to the generator).
     
         Maybe just 3 seconds would be really nice. Not too daunting, but still would make the perks shine.
  • I am excited for tier 1 Myers speed boost. Scratched mirror Myers will be even more scary now :)
  • It's the season of the killer I think - I play survivor just as much as killer and I relish the challlenge