BHVR: "Let's buff tall grass everywhere, even though footstep sounds are broken."

Yep. Totally sounds like BHVR.

Comments

  • Yep. Totally sounds like BHVR.

    I don't mind tall grass since stealth isn't meta but I feel like grass/corn should be transparent when it's 4 meters around you.

  • Honestly, I'd rather them increase the amount of grass/debri/things to hide behind MASSIVELY and simultaneously weaken looping. Much more skill based making jukes mid chase. Currently there just isn't enough to make jukes with unless the killer is just bad.

  • @Blueberry said:

    Honestly, I'd rather them increase the amount of grass/debri/things to hide behind MASSIVELY and simultaneously weaken looping. Much more skill based making jukes mid chase. Currently there just isn't enough to make jukes with unless the killer is just bad.

    Dude, im red/green colorblind. I wont be able to see ######### so id have to stop playing.

  • @ImAGirl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/376739#Comment_376739

    Dude, im red/green colorblind. I wont be able to see ######### so id have to stop playing.

    Yeah, losing scratch marks in grass happens to me constantly, same with corn. Wouldn't be as bad if audio were more reliable and less cluttered with blaring music, but we're not the ones being accomidated if that topic is any indication.

  • Plus why are there lockers EVERYWHERE NOW

  • @ImAGirl said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/376739#Comment_376739

    Dude, im red/green colorblind. I wont be able to see ######### so id have to stop playing.

    I feel for you, but that's an extreme minority of the player base.

  • @Fenrir said:

    Plus why are there lockers EVERYWHERE NOW

    Don’t you worry about my lockers. They belong and are wanted.