Balancing for swf has killed Solo play.
As someone who plays solo survivor and killer, playing solo survivor has been dreadful. You got the people who are over immersed, people tebagging and just messing around, and lately a huge amount of people who dc after getting downed for the first time. I understand that BEHAVIOR is balancing around swf, because killers mostly complain about that side of survivor play, just sucks that survivor nerfs mostly affect solo play. Swf might be weaker, but solo play is now just plain mediocre. If they keep nerfing survivors to account for swf, just add game communication for solo play. If you don't like this option, you can turn it off. I feel like having more options is better than limiting them.
Comments
I don’t have much problem as solo.🤷🏼♂️ That’s just me I guess.
So lucky. Past 20 games there would be at least one Dc. Guess I have just been unlucky.
Yeah NOW. But let them keep continue balancing around SWF without any compensation for Solos and it's going to be broken for every solo player, including you. Unless you want to make the statement that there is now difference between solo and swf in the first place, but that would be ridiculous.
What do you mean though, by “much problem” cause I know it’s been hecka frustrating for me dying on my first hook a lot cause of potato teammates not trying to save (kindred or not).
Can't disagree. It's felt really bad recently.