My biggest worry when I get my ps+ back
Honestly plague looks annoying to play against, I won’t dc or suicide on the hook but she doesn’t look fun to play against. Maybe I’ll play killer for a few weeks.🤷🏼♂️
Honestly plague looks annoying to play against, I won’t dc or suicide on the hook but she doesn’t look fun to play against. Maybe I’ll play killer for a few weeks.🤷🏼♂️
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is fun to play against.
I hope so
I'm enjoying playing against her and as her.
(can’t delete this quote) I should stop hitting save draft.😂
@Aluna thanks it looks like people think she’s fun. :)
I have enjoyed playing against her. I'm still learning how to run her.
She's really not that bad. At least you get instaheals so healing isn't an issue.
@TreemanXD
You kiddin'? Plague is extremely fun to play against. A lot of strategy goes into playing against her that I've never experienced with other killers. When the Devs said you need to decide whether you ought to cleanse or not, I realized why, because I cleansed my sickness, and the Plague ended up using the Corrupted Fountain I created to kill me and another survivor. I hope people continue to play the Plague instead of forgetting about her, like Clown.
@ImAGirl Sounds like a waste of time to me.
@Saint_Ukraine I haven’t went up against her yet and based on videos I’ve seen she didn’t look fun to go up against, but other people have sai she’s fun to verses.