So What Happened to Thano and Fire Up?

They changed the wording for the new patch. Did they both get a buff or nerf after all or what?

Comments

  • I’m not sure about Fire Up but I think Thana was actually nerfed.

  • Fire Up got a mix. Assuming it didn't get changed since the PTB, it will now give you 15% increase to action speed at full stacks as opposed to before where it was 14%. The other change to it was that the new Fire Up gets that 15% slightly slower than before, although it's practically becomes the same as before with 3 to 4 stacks.


    Haven't got to test Thana though, so someone else will have to provide that for you.

  • @WaffleFalafel said:

    Fire Up got a mix. Assuming it didn't get changed since the PTB, it will now give you 15% increase to action speed at full stacks as opposed to before where it was 14%. The other change to it was that the new Fire Up gets that 15% slightly slower than before, although it's practically becomes the same as before with 3 to 4 stacks.

    Haven't got to test Thana though, so someone else will have to provide that for you.

    Maybe read the actual patch notes before commenting. Fire UP now gives a 4% stackable bonus instead of the 3% in the ptb. So the max increase is 20%

  • @Meme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/376425#Comment_376425

    Maybe read the actual patch notes before commenting. Fire UP now gives a 4% stackable bonus instead of the 3% in the ptb. So the max increase is 20%

    so is that a buff or a nerf

  • @Meme I said that I was assuming it wasn't changed from the PTB because I haven't checked the patch notes. I've just been commenting through spare time at work as I've been busy. I'll read the patch notes later. And yes, @ImAGirl its a buff by 6%.