new patch
whats the new patch about that just got released? i cant find any patch notes
whats the new patch about that just got released? i cant find any patch notes
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I reckon its a small patch to fix the broken achievements. I'd love to see patchnotes nonetheless.
Edit: Sorry, thought you meant the patch that got released yesterday. Update from today was just a fix for achievement progress.
Yup, achievements are working.
Got Adept Jane and progress in others as well :)
the adept plague is still not working -_-
Exactly, the only achievement that does not work, I just pulled out and I have not given =)