New M&A with Distressing ranges
M&A all tiers now subtract/add a flat 8m from your terror radius. Distressing tier 3 increases your terror radius by 26%. From what I understand how these two interact with each other, M&A applies first then Distressing.
So that would mean, on a killer with a standard 32m terror radius, you would have a 30.24m TR out of a chase and a 50.4m TR in a chase. Correct?
And in case you are curious, I want to use them on Plague with Infectious Fright and Third Seal/Knockout so that my TR is as big as possible when IF triggers, and TS/KO makes it so I can just leave them slugged and go after anyone that screams.
Comments
I'd recommend running Thanatophobia with Plague at any time, it will encourage people to heal or suffer with the low repair speed, Play with your Food might be something you may want to play too? Since you spend your time getting people to Broken.