What are the odds to get the same map?
Like you have tons of maps guys and I'm getting the same map 2, 3 or sometimes 4 times in a row!!! Without offerings!!! I would appreciate the numbers if you have them or some kind of explanation.
Like you have tons of maps guys and I'm getting the same map 2, 3 or sometimes 4 times in a row!!! Without offerings!!! I would appreciate the numbers if you have them or some kind of explanation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know the stats for the odds but I have been getting the new map a lot.
Since the Legion update (i think) they made so whenever a new map is released the chance of you spawning there is MUCH higher than normal. Expect to play at the Temple 8/10 matches for at least a week.
Well im talking about older maps like blood lodge, haddonfeild, and the asylum. Not new maps at all.