Partial Hex Powers

Since the Dev team has been having trouble getting totems to actually be secure, I was thinking we can add a portion to each totem that remains, so you at least get PART of the benefit of a perk slot.


Hex: Devour Hope - Movement speed.

Hex: Haunted Grounds - N/A. It's only purpose is to be a trap.

Hex: Huntress's Lullaby - 6% extra regression

Hex: No One Escapes Death - Movement speed.

Hex: Ruin - Cycling random person afflicted by Ruin.

Hex: The Third Seal - Most recent person hit has Blindness.

Hex: Thrill of the Hunt - Everything but the notification.

Comments

  • This kills entire idea of hexes beeing high risk high reward feature. Just don't use them if you dislike thunder sound.

    Btw: your idea for Lullaby is broken, i can agree to half the penalty at best.

  • I actually had my own idea to give Hex's more usage after them being destroyed. If you're interested let me know. I'll post a link.

  • Since the Dev team has been having trouble getting totems to actually be secure, I was thinking we can add a portion to each totem that remains, so you at least get PART of the benefit of a perk slot.

    I would be okay with this idea

    I would make it so RUIN affects 1 person, HUNTRESS LULLABY 5% regression, and DEVOUR HOPE is tricky because the haste effect is only after hooking a survivor temporarily.

    I do see @HazeHound 's point though.