Plague vomit range

I’m just curious how the Plague vomit exactly work. Do the survivors need to be fully immersed in the vomit?

There are times where I’m puking on the survivor but they are not being hit. And especially when I have the corrupt purge. It touches them but no hit. I had this happen to me when I was playing against her as well.

Is this a bug? Because sometimes I just rather not use it and on top of that it already feel slow trying to catch up to a survivor when using the power.

87261CD8-41FD-48D1-8055-6984E63C2B1C.png


Comments

  • I have not yet experienced hitting a survivor with the vomit and it doesn’t do anything. I’m actually usually surprised the vomit hit the survivor most of the time and I’ve played her a lot. It has to the big vomit not the little string of vomit and the end of throwing up. There’s been one or 2 times a survivor has been right in front of me running circles around me and the vomit didn’t hit them but other than that I’d say it hit all the time

  • It's similar to throwing hatchets except it's like a stream of puke. I've seen it go insane distances though

  • the vomit range is pretty annoying; mainly when its the red vomit, the green being far is whatever. Not a fan of the hitting multiple survivors with red vomit in one go because it feels like cannibal chainsaw when someones on hook; free camping mechanic really since red fountains are basically freebies when playing against her.

  • @EnviouSLAY said:

    the vomit range is pretty annoying; mainly when its the red vomit, the green being far is whatever. Not a fan of the hitting multiple survivors with red vomit in one go because it feels like cannibal chainsaw when someones on hook; free camping mechanic really since red fountains are basically freebies when playing against her.

    I mean fountains also heal you all the way to healthy in almost less than half the time it takes to heal normally

    It's a give and take thing

  • It's pretty hit or miss, Sometimes it can go trough the survivors model and not count as a hit, I tend to aim for the middle or foot of the survivors it seems to work better but even still it doesnt count sometimes.

  • @Kagrenac said:

    It's similar to throwing hatchets except it's like a stream of puke. I've seen it go insane distances though

    @Kagrenac

    okay then I just need to get use to her power, knowing when to use it and not to use it. I just wanted to know if this was a bug or just my gameplay lol. I see a few people experiencing the same thing as me.