Things to change in the version 2.6.0 message for the devs
Here a list of things i want to see in the version 2.6.1 as soon possible
1) Fix borrow time
Always bugged with the last patch
2) Make the stun of Decisive strike to dont be affected by enduring
Tunnelers have to be punished
3) Remove the % of getting the new map
Its boring to play 90% of the time the same map
4) Make the new emblem sistem more hard for tunnelers, not only for who camp in 16m
The amount of camping/tunneling its out of controll now
5) Remove legion from the game (bait one) (or not)
I think its all
Comments
1 yes 2 maybe 3 yes and yes. 4 I don't know about tunneling. 5 no and that's a no he just needs a buff or a rework. Also the things I want to see are 1 players need to stop with threads saying nerf that or remove that or fix that. 2 I want to see Freddy's rework soon even though hes ok now. And 3 fix the bugs that came with this update:) see you in the fog glhf.
I think freddy its almost ready to be released (i hope, its been a year)
Remove or rework legion, i mean they have to do something he as no counter