I wanna counter ugly wanna priest
So like I have a legit question and I’ve never been to any forum in my life to ask about anything.
so like how do you really counter a killer that vomits and still manage to hit me without a problem? 🤔
i don’t have a real problem with them making a killer powerful it’s me and I’m single digits and still haven’t won a match against a Micheal cause he just waits for a level 3 to go ahead and bash everyone open but like I’m able to get most generators done but the Plague has this like how do I say this without pissing people off.... she was able to catch up so fast to me while vomiting that I did nothing but just take it and kept running only to be hit again with no problem (talking about blood vomit) but like taken down easily
also ps if you’re wondering about the Micheal thing he just magically ALWAYS finds me first I can’t help it I attract micheals without a problem ama kms
uh I would leave a link to my terrible meme page cause I have ALOT of Ricardo memes but that doesn’t matter here :)

Comments
Learn to adapt. Every killer has a counter. I can't play at the moment but when I get the chance to, I will figure out a way to beat her.
Also if you haven't won against a Myers, then... Hmn.
Oh God.
I am not sure if your Ricardo Milos meme page will save you from the long, hard sigh I'm ready to unleash on this page.....maybe the shadow clone one will do.
Real talk though, you need to break line of sight from them. All killers are faster with survivors and gain speed as the chase progresses, you...may be a beginner so try watching people play and pay attention to how they move/loop/hide as survivor, and how they play/see as killer.
*Sighing begins*
I’ll def do that tbh all I do is focus gens I don’t think too much about improving my gameplay against a killer since I always leave it to my friends to distract the killer while they have me focus gens, but I’ll give you statement a huge try before I go back to MHW to get the platinum
Tell your friends to drop you in Kill Your Friends mode and show you how to start/finish a loop.
Bet