Is monitor and abuse underrated?
It is so hilarious how you can catch people of guard with it. It is honestly one of the best perks I ever used.
It is so hilarious how you can catch people of guard with it. It is honestly one of the best perks I ever used.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it's very used. Myers and pigs use it a lot. I like to use it as Freddy too.
It's good on some killers that can take advantage of that closee range, e.g. helps LF get closer for the instadown.
Also helps with sneaky claudettes.
By the way, ironically this perk is bad for the doc.
I want to try piggy but I need to get her some perks first.