We remember the fallen.
What happened?
@Eveline when this happens you cannot load the thread nor can anyone else so this thread has finally died.๐ญ
Was it interesting?
@Eveline Yeah, we had cat and dog photos and memes and stuff.๐ญ
I they fixed it
LOL what is this forum software. I bet even phpbb could've handled this.
@GrootDude said:@Eveline when this happens you cannot load the thread nor can anyone else so this thread has finally died.๐ญ
@GrootDude said:
You can open it, but you can't open any page past page 22.
@BillyIII that sucks
Rip. That was going on since October last year, wasn't it?
@Saint_Ukraine it was here before me is all I know.
I'm sad. I had a lot of good memories there....
Damn. For a moment, I was hoping this pointless spam thread was deleted by a mod. Sad to see it's not the case, just a temporary hickup.
@Shad03 @LCGaster can you two load it?
@TreemanXD I just saved it. You may go on, but page 23 is still busted.
It should be fine now
Thank you for your noble service @Shad03
Its my fault
I posted the bee movie script on page 23
@Hoodedfengm1n
You are forgiven.
We shall not let history repeat itself, today we won this war.
@LCGaster
The bee movie script is banned from that thread now
If it re-appears, dont let it last
@Hoodedfengm1n you will be stabbed 28 times, but you will be forgiven.
If you hear a bee fly, kill it with holy fire
It shall burn in holy hell fire!
BURN THE HERETIC
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What happened?
@Eveline when this happens you cannot load the thread nor can anyone else so this thread has finally died.๐ญ
Was it interesting?
@Eveline Yeah, we had cat and dog photos and memes and stuff.๐ญ
I they fixed it
LOL what is this forum software. I bet even phpbb could've handled this.
You can open it, but you can't open any page past page 22.
@BillyIII that sucks
Rip. That was going on since October last year, wasn't it?
@Saint_Ukraine it was here before me is all I know.
I'm sad. I had a lot of good memories there....
Damn. For a moment, I was hoping this pointless spam thread was deleted by a mod. Sad to see it's not the case, just a temporary hickup.
@Shad03 @LCGaster can you two load it?
@TreemanXD I just saved it. You may go on, but page 23 is still busted.
It should be fine now
Thank you for your noble service @Shad03
Its my fault
I posted the bee movie script on page 23
@Hoodedfengm1n
You are forgiven.
We shall not let history repeat itself, today we won this war.
@LCGaster
The bee movie script is banned from that thread now
If it re-appears, dont let it last
@Hoodedfengm1n you will be stabbed 28 times, but you will be forgiven.
@Hoodedfengm1n
If you hear a bee fly, kill it with holy fire
@LCGaster
It shall burn in holy hell fire!
@Hoodedfengm1n
BURN THE HERETIC