Next killer
Anyone have any ideas about who the next killer is, I don't know anything about the ev-
My bad feel free to speak at your own risk.
Anyone have any ideas about who the next killer is, I don't know anything about the ev-
My bad feel free to speak at your own risk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not gonna lie, I think we're getting Ash as a solo survivor paragraph in 6 weeks or so. Since he's from the show, the only baddies that are noteworthy is a normalish looking demon dude (Baal) and a blue demon that looks like a ######### creepypasta come to life (Eligos). Both would be dope as hell in game but I don't think either of them will make it. Having Ash be alone in a Paragraph would also be nice since Leatherface was a chapter as well.
What about Jason Voorhees? Evil dead and Friday the 13th have connections. Ash fights deadites which Jason is classified to be as.
A badass deadite please.
Henrietta?
DEAD BY DAWN! DEAD BY DAWN!
If it ain't Henrietta, it needs to GTFO here!
grandma! "someone is in my fruit cellar. someone with a fresh soul!"
god bless her heart.