Why do I have to wait X minutes to open a lobby as killer?

Pretty much the Titel. I want to start a lobby, but it doesn't immediately like usually.

Comments

  • Because it's placing you and the survivors all into a lobby at once, instead of opening a lobby and just sitting there waiting. It's just a different method to match making. The multiple minutes is only because there are more people playing killer with the new DLC release.

  • Pretty much the Titel. I want to start a lobby, but it doesn't immediately like usually.

    /Facepalm

  • @Incirion said:

    Because it's placing you and the survivors all into a lobby at once, instead of opening a lobby and just sitting there waiting. It's just a different method to match making. The multiple minutes is only because there are more people playing killer with the new DLC release.

    Well, the thing is that still not all 4 are in. Or some dodge and I'm waiting for the rest to join for several minutes now

  • @Incirion said:

    Because it's placing you and the survivors all into a lobby at once, instead of opening a lobby and just sitting there waiting. It's just a different method to match making. The multiple minutes is only because there are more people playing killer with the new DLC release.

    Then why don't my Survivors load in all at once?

  • Tried survivor with an average of 2min and loads up full team

    Tried killer with an average of 5+min and it loads up containing 1-2 survivors