How Do I Obtain Personal Perks Post-Patch?

     I just prestiged a Killer, and I left them at level one. After the patch, will I get those “personal” perks? Did I screw myself over? Maybe I should’ve waited to go back (prestige) to level one?
     (I could’ve just waited patiently... but it may effect whether I should bother playing if it might be a few more weeks to patch)

Comments

  • The patch doesnt change anything about how perks work, not sure what you are refering to

  • Yes, you will have all the teachables you have owned before the patch. The shrine gets replaced by the shop, in which you can buy teachables you haven't unlocked yet.
  •      Bad wording on my part. As stated in the patch notes:
    • All characters now start with their 3 personal perks unlocked by default (at level 1)
         Will I have these 3 personal perks unlocked after patch 2.0? I mean, I’d figure yes, but I’m not sure since I’ve already technically “started” and I’ll be in some weird place in between.
  • Yes, it just means if you prestiged a character you don't start with no perks, you get their three teachable on level one for that character right off the bat. Teachables still function exactly the same.
  • Cetren said:
    Yes, it just means if you prestiged a character you don't start with no perks, you get their three teachable on level one for that character right off the bat. Teachables still function exactly the same.
         What if I prestiged before the patch, and leveled up a bit? Would I receive any (tier 1) “personal” perks that I have yet to find in the bloodweb? 
         (This question may be directed to PC players who have experienced this particular situation)
  • I think they will just give them to you.