Could Devour Hope cease being a Hex perk like this?
Tokens are gained as per usual, and the perk would still grant a temporary movement speed bonus if you have enough tokens. However, you can activate the perk to deal double damage, which consumes 3 tokens. Killing survivors consumes 5 tokens.
Would this perk be acceptable as a non-Hex perk? I think it might still be a little too powerful, but that's just me. What about having this as the effect after the totem is broken?
Comments
It's too powerful for it to just be turned into a normal perk. It just needs good bonuses with fewer tokens.
If they make it a normal perk it would have to be begged down a ton. Probably remove the mori ability from it.
That means i could only get 1 kill.
No thanks.
I think that's too short of an answer actually.
Cool idea to me, IF it's an additional Perk instead of a replacement.
Or better yet: Maybe we could have a way to turn off the Hex part on Hex Perks in the equipment menu.
You'd remove the checkmark on a Hex Perk and the name goes from Hex: [NAME], to [NAME].
Then it'd just be a regular Perk, but WAY weaker.
I dunno, five hooks to knock anyone you want out of the game seems too strong to me; at the very least, I'd probably never want to spend three tokens when I could just save up two more for the KO.