You were already waiting, friend. Now there’s a timer there.
Your time is no more valuable than anyone else’s.
I have checked again, it is true what you said. There is not an added time. It worries me a lot, I confused it bacause of the high timer in survivor servers and because the survivors do not instantly join the killer servers.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You were already waiting, friend. Now there’s a timer there.
Your time is no more valuable than anyone else’s.
I have checked again, it is true what you said. There is not an added time. It worries me a lot, I confused it bacause of the high timer in survivor servers and because the survivors do not instantly join the killer servers.