Thanatophobia
I see this change actually ended up staying from the PTB? It wasn't reverted?
If so... very nicely done. Can anyone verify if the perk works as it states in the game... or if it's a textual error?
I see this change actually ended up staying from the PTB? It wasn't reverted?
If so... very nicely done. Can anyone verify if the perk works as it states in the game... or if it's a textual error?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
99% chance it’s a text error unfortunately. The devs really want to kill Thanatophobia.
Damn. I was really hoping they left it alone man... that really sucks.