I hate the new map..
Just played a few games on it...its too big :/ I main Spirit and even with zipping around it takes forever to get from point A to point B....I'll take any damn farm map over this annoyingly vast map :/
Just played a few games on it...its too big :/ I main Spirit and even with zipping around it takes forever to get from point A to point B....I'll take any damn farm map over this annoyingly vast map :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another corn tier map. Lots of fun with slow killers I bet.
It is pretty big. I got lost running around in the main temple building alone lol.
This map is smaller than mother's dwelling XD
It’s smaller than the base Mother’s Dwelling but it’s so open that it feels like it’s bigfer. That’s just my thought though, it seems really small but the temple makes it seem larger.
I hate it too 😀
Maybe it is, but the layout and design are awful from what I played at...Mother's Dwelling fells far better and doesn't include a lower level and as many objects to hide behind like the Main tower and outlying rubble.
Mother's dwelling it's more big than this map... only 11,000..
The asylum have the same m2 and no one complained, you ######### about everything.