Terminal Illness - Achievement
Hello. Can someone explain me how that achievement working? I vomited survivor so much and I got him down but I did not achieve some point of achievement.
Hello. Can someone explain me how that achievement working? I vomited survivor so much and I got him down but I did not achieve some point of achievement.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know atm, but the title made me laugh
the achievements are bugged and arent working atm
I play on Xbox and got 10% done for this already. I believe you have to use vile purge on them until become broken. Then you smack them.
I did it.
I've only played 2 games so far as Plague and I have 6 towards the achievement. I think you have to puke on them until they are Broken then down them. Maybe it's bugged for you?
What are you playing on?
Didn't work :-( Because of this I don't enjoy the new update!
You throw up on them until their player icon appears red. That’s when they are at maximum sickness. Then, you down them. When you down them, it should say on the left side of the screen “Purge +200”. If you don’t get the Purge scoring bonus, then they weren’t at max sickness.
Basically, 3 successful vile purges and a hit. It’s not too hard of an achievement as long as it isn’t bugged.
@Supernaut I'm on Xbox. Played some more I'm sitting at over 50% complete having only played ~8 games.
Thanks dude. I'm PC and it was bugged. It was patched today and working fine now; completed it about half an hour ago!