Achieves Are Bugged
Who is surprised? Did Adept Jane, no credit. Friend did Adept Plague. No credit.
Who is surprised? Did Adept Jane, no credit. Friend did Adept Plague. No credit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That sucks. I got my adept Jane no problem.
Apparently a lot of achieves just aren't giving credit strangely enough. I'm gonna go back in cuz I need them, but yea.
Do it again, also did your friend have someone DC?
Disconnection will cause you not to get the achievement because it is not a 4k
Sometimes you need to restart for the bugged achievements to show up, has happened to me before.
Can confirm there is issues. Just did two matches in both I got a 4k and no one escaped yet adpet plague did not pop. First time all 4 died on hooks, the second one two died on hooks, one got moried and one dc'ed on their hook. Only had her three perks on.
@Dwight_Fairfield I got the adept AND the "Generator in temple" achievement on my first game as Jane.. except not really.. thanks to bugs.