Rip DS you will not be missed.
Can not believe I would see the day DS was taken out of the meta. Rip those who bought it in the shrine though.
Can not believe I would see the day DS was taken out of the meta. Rip those who bought it in the shrine though.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
YAY!
Lol do you really think it's bad? It's still awesome just more situational in the event you get tunneled by a greedy killer
Definitely not going to be a meta perk. I can see some people using it but not like before.
finally the nerf is here!
But this is really going to cramp my toxic playstyle! Now when i tbag the killer I'll have to take a hook for it??
THAT IS SO UNFAIR!!!