The issues I've encountered with Dead Hard.

When playing around with Dead Hard for quite a while, I've noticed these things:


When I would hit a Dead Hard, I would not get a boost forward and get downed, even though I would get exhausted and it notified me of a successful Dead Hard.


Dead Hard won't hit during the killer's swing, I will hit Dead Hard, and no play will be made at all, similar to the last one, but the button won't play Dead Hard at all.


I did have one round with infinite Dead Hards during my first time playing it, I used it about 9 to 10 times on Coldwind against at Legion, it was fun, I liked this one. Got the hatch.

Comments

  • Its mainly latency issues ######### it up.

    I dont use dead hard as often because of that grace period where its active but doesnt work