Is fire up good now?
- Fire Up had it's values increased after testing in the PTB. Value increased up from 2/2.5/3% up to 3/3.5/4% for a new maximum of 15/17.5/20%.
They increased the values by a decent amount.
They increased the values by a decent amount.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know, guess we'll find out
Probably not.
Where'd you find the patch notes?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/52296/patch-notes-2-6-0-demise-of-the-faithful#latest
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/patch-notes
From what I understand, those numbers only buff after 1 and 5 gens are complete. When gens 2-4 are complete the perk is actually nerfed when compared to the old perk values.
Someone had a chart that clearly shows the perk with it's old rates vs buffed rates.
I don't have access to that chart, can't find it, but it is out there.
No.