Perk Question
Some survivors in the forum say:
"The new DS will be a trash Perk".
But the new DS is better than the best Killer Perks.
So when will many Killer Perks get some love?
And not a nerf like Thanaphobia.
Some survivors in the forum say:
"The new DS will be a trash Perk".
But the new DS is better than the best Killer Perks.
So when will many Killer Perks get some love?
And not a nerf like Thanaphobia.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Soon™
The new DS will be in my build, but I also like thana and wish it got buffed. :(
You little perv Stalker
Me too.
I was like:
"All PTB are rly good,Legion bit broken with Thana, but they will rework Legion".
*Thana nerf*
"Ok, can i get a job as balance Dev"?
'>.> Where did the perv part come from?
|>.>
|.>
|>
|
You know why
I was gonna make a thread asking overall, how many Survivors were gonna keep using (or just start using because of Shrine DS) despite the incoming change VS Survivors who are gonna stop using it.
@ShyN3ko My memory falls me. But I might just leave it at that.
If they hate tunneling, then they will use it.