No Iridescent shards
After I level up, I dont get any Iridescent shards even tho when I level up it says I get, but it doesn't add to my stack.
Before level 38 my Iridescent shards was 6950, now after I dinged level 38, they are still 6950.
This is my second thread here in this forum, no notification or anything from the last post.
How am I suppose to unlock a new character if I dont get any Iridescent shards??
Comments
Restart your game
Either restart your game, submit a ticket and file this report on the DbD website, or stop buying Legion cosmetics in your sleep. First two are the way to go though, but no one is stopping you from that last one. ;)
Site to file a ticket for:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
@Chaotic_Riddle Honestly, almost done the second one before, then thought that I will just get a different legion cosmetic, and that is when I got susie, and not her mask