When are Susie and Joey getting their own voices?

I just wanna know if they are ever getting their own voices? Being the first Killers to be a group, i was hoping that they would be more diverse.

Comments

  • Probably not. I don't mind tho.

  • I don't think it's too big of a deal. It's not like they actually talk anyhow.

  • I asked for this one on,a Dev stream about Legion and Mathieu said no and in very Mathieu way "what if Susie and Julie have the same voices, you'd never know with them wearing masks" more or less like that.


    I totally feel Susie would be the cutsey, maniacal laughing Killer Gurl and much like Doctor and Clown, would laugh with certain actions.


    Joey I felt would've sounded like the dude who was held back a couple years in School and older, more gruff/deeper voice...also way angrier than the others and sound more upset when stunned etc.