Give a d/c'ed players bp to every other player in the match
Compensate us more for killers/team mates d/cing. It doesn't have to be an exact 100% ratio but I know that if I was to give the player I was vsing points I wouldn't want to leave out of giving them the satisfaction of points ie, survivor vs's legion, survivor doesn't d/c because they'll just be giving the killer free bp. Make it a minimum of 1000 bp if one d/C's before or within 60s of the match starting. And If a killer d/C's at exit gates, have their points split between the survivors whom are alive but have not left the trial
And perhaps to prevent survivors from making their teammates DC have it be a far smaller bonus. Ie maybe 500-1000 bp, whereas all players could potentially get the killers bp/ killer getting survivors bp.
I think this would be fair change my mind
Comments
Seems like it would very well benefit the team. Though you shouldn’t mark this down as a question, friend. :)
So that SWF even get rewarded for DCing?
SOunds like a great idea
Make that bonus only apply if the DC'd teammate wasnt in a group with a current living survivor and it would be less abusive.
Unless MUCH stricter penalties for disconnecting are introduced, this would simply encourage boosting a friends bloodweb.
Ah I didn't mean to haha, fat fingered the button while on mobile haha