How has your match making experience been?
I swear this is happening in 7/10 matches when I play solo survivor and those matches are not fun to play at all.
I swear this is happening in 7/10 matches when I play solo survivor and those matches are not fun to play at all.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if it would be the same for me. I couldn't even play ten matches as solo survivor because all I get is red ping killers and to be honest I don't have the time to try for hours to get into a game.
As killer I get considerably higher ranked survivors all the time, but that's ok for me, I can deal with them.