What is people's thoughts on object of obsession

What are people's thoughts

Comments

  • Shouldn't be allowed for SWF or otherwise needs to be remade to stop SWF from having wallhacks.

  • Awful, awful perk.

    Used by SWF to gain a huge advantage, or used for toxicity where you load into the game and see the aura of some dimwit tbagging you right from the start of the game.

    It needs to go. Like DS it's another perk that people abuse just to be toxic or gain a huge advantage.

  • It's really only worth it if you're gonna troll. Could use a rework.

  • I like @Orion idea that was posted on this thread

    It needs a hard nerf or a complete re-work Bc it’s incredibly broken on cwf. the type of advantage it can give a team is truly game breaking.

    It makes the perk fun and riskier as mentioned.

    FDAF5EAD-A367-46B0-A31A-00FA51A0B46C.png


  • Beautiful perk when I play solo survivor, horrible perk when I verse coordinated swf groups. Also seeing cloaked wraith is stupid tho, negates his whole power and makes him even worse than freddy