Does the Spirit cause a lot of DCs?
I played Spirit for my first time, buying her, I played Red Forest, I made these two survivors DC and they never messaged me, just left quick after striking them a few, I had this Feng that I slugged so I could kill this Kate, who had the winter cosmetic set, she was good at looping me, I wish I chose a 115 killer for that match. I just finished off the Feng a second before she bled out and I let the Kate have hatch.
Is the Spirit not liked at all to play against? I don't like playing against her but she's not hard to play against.
Comments
No, but a lot are just giving up when they notice you use prayer beats. They immediately suicide on hook.
I aint afraid of no ghost.
People are just DCing much more in general, doesn't matter who you're playing if it's not going their way they tend to DC. Sucks for the killer and the rest of the Team.
There was an error rendering this rich post.
I mean, I think Legion gets the worst of it.