The game wasn't balanced for there to be communication. Is that going to change?

And now with the matchmaking update, I can't adjust my build to deal with SWF groups because they all spawn in together leaving me no hints on what's in store for me. And when I play survivor with my friends, we communicate and absolutely bully the killer. It's fun but I know what it's like on the other end and it is beyond abusive. I really wish the game would be balanced around this accordingly in a way that would still remain fun but would also be fair. But if the goal is to create a polarizing experience then I guess I can deal with it.

Comments

  • I hate to say this, but not everyone bullies the killer. And even less than that play 4 man swf.

    So thanks for letting us know you're a bully? Lol.

  • Lastvtime devs checked 70% of trials contained atleast a 2-people-swf-team. Obviously the devs cannot check the usage of thirdparty-voicechat, but most of those would be "just chatting" with their buddies.

    Back then it was a whole whopping 30% of trialss that were played like zhe game is balanced for.

  • That's what it was a couple of years ago. Now it seems like swf is the way survivors are balanced

  • If you bullied the killers then its karma.

    I'm not sure how the new matchmaking is working but I seem to be getting more 3-4 man sef than ever before now. I check their profiles and they're all friends. I've never seen this many.

    Needless to say the game is awful now. It's just toxic co-ordinated teams. Its not the added difficulty thats the problem, its the toxicity.

  • SWF needs to just not be in the game. It is unbalanced, unfun, frustrating and abusive.

  • Increased killer queue times and unbalanced teams? With this Rocher you're really spoiling us!

  • Imagine the thought process of the developers when they added SWF to the game.

    "Let create a game where survivor have nearly zero communication with each other during the trial. But lets also add a mode, where people can invite their friends so they can ... communicate with each other."

  • If the new matchmaking having people all load in at once Is anything to go by, No I don't think anything will be done to balance SWF giving the fact they're taking steps to try and stop the killer from knowing if they are even in a group.


    SWF Needs to stay, People should be allowed to play with friends but the Devs need to recognize the unbalance it brings and actually do something about it.

  • @Blue_Diamond said:

    SWF needs to just not be in the game. It is unbalanced, unfun, frustrating and abusive.

    @Blue_Diamond I queue with my friends way too much, this would do nothing at all

  • SWF and playing with friends is always going to happen. Hence, the implantation of the SWF mode, because regardless, people would always try to que up at the same time in order get in the same game.

    The devs have acknowledged this multiple times. There’s absolutely nothing they could do. Plus, you need to consider the more casual consumer— they’ll play for fun. Not to mention SWF distinct playstyle (AKA ultra altruistic), and though I hate saying it, some of the issues you face are something only you can fix. Try to play around the SWF playstyle— face walls or objects to avoid blind, etc.