I was exploring Gas Heaven after 3 of the 4 survivors DC'd when I found this weird thing in the fridges. Does anyone have any idea what it is?
That is a part of survivor that dc'ed long ago. Nice dc stack btw.
@Eveline said:That is a part of survivor that dc'ed long ago. Nice dc stack btw.
@Eveline said:
@Eveline I never saw 2 of the DCers. I just walked towards one person and all three of them had simultaneous "heart attacks".
Lol it is funny how many people dc but yet it is hard to get kills as legion.
Well, Phillip's boss was in the car business for some time, if you know what I mean.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is a part of survivor that dc'ed long ago. Nice dc stack btw.
@Eveline I never saw 2 of the DCers. I just walked towards one person and all three of them had simultaneous "heart attacks".
Lol it is funny how many people dc but yet it is hard to get kills as legion.
Well, Phillip's boss was in the car business for some time, if you know what I mean.