Two Words:Funko Pops
When?
I think it would be a great idea for Dead by Daylight seeing as the opportunities are endless like The Legion or the year one original killers maybe even the original four survivors.
When?
I think it would be a great idea for Dead by Daylight seeing as the opportunities are endless like The Legion or the year one original killers maybe even the original four survivors.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got my vote. :)
It's an amazing idea, I would buy all of them!!!!
This would be cool, however I put my vote to McFarlane Toys because they make some of the most crazy detailed figures ever.